|First Applique Block|
|Basted and Ready to Applique|
|Fist layer basted|
|Possible overlap areas pinned out of the way to continue basting|
Speaking of applique time.... Jeana's class, where I fell in love with hand applique, was also the beginning of my obsession that has led to a houseful of quilting UFO's (UnFinished Objects).
3. Begin working on the projects on the list and spend three hours toward completing it.
4. Keep a list of projects and the hours worked.
5. Once three hours are spent on a project move to the next. A quilter's interest wanes and is usually spent after three hours. Now if a project requires two to four hours it doesn't matter. Simply finish the project. Feel good about finishing it.
6. Find another project and add it to the list. Remember, only Ten Projects are your focus.
7. Continue to rotate the projects you are working on.
8. List the supplies needed to finish your projects.
9. Shop at Local Quilt Shop for items needed to finish your projects.
10. The `Power of Ten` becomes reality when you are able to share your project.
|Ricky on the left, Lucy on the right|
|I promise to protect Mommy's sewing room!|
|Fabric Guard Dog on Duty!|
Until next time...
Mercy in Miami